2.06.2009

Advanced???

Here are some of my female friends and my girlfriend. They all got razzy last night. They dipped their heads and feet into kiddie pools full of icing and slang words. I think everyone one had a respectable amount of fun. Then I showed up and photographed. Havnt shot much for this blog lately due to all the black and white film shooting I have been doing for my class. I will do my best to try to update this thing on a regular basis. Also..check out all the links I post inside my words. Also...the girl throwing up the middle finger is lovely. Also....graffiti party tonight so I should come back with some cool shots. Also...I need to figure out what the definition of a "advanced" photographer is. What makes you "advanced". If you think you know, tell me/show me/feed me because I like free food.
Listening to: Bon Iver

2 comments:

  1. i think a 20 picture portfolio that your in love with would put you into the advanced category. lucky posting time 222. bon iver. bonnaroo. yesss.

    the cupcakes they were sweet
    but Jerry had them beat
    we got about as silly as green man
    with little danny devito in his hand

    ReplyDelete

 

web stats